My name is Cathrine. Since 2016, I have worked with government agencies on records management.
– Participant in the 2022 Archives Leadership Institute, hosted by Purdue University
– Member of the Society of American Archivists’ J. Franklin Jameson Archival Advocacy Award Selection Committee
– Chair of the Society of American Archivists’ Government Records Section
– Co-chair of the CoSA SERI Advocacy and Outreach Subcommittee
– Vice Chair of the Society of American Archivists’ Government Records Section
– Participant in “Carpe Media! Communications and Media Training for Archivists” workshop at ARCHIVES*RECORDS 2018, facilitated by Jason Steinhauer
– Recipient of the CoSA-Ancestry Leadership Award
I’ve completed a race in 14 states (and Washington DC).